Friday, 20 November 2009

insomnia ...

One of those bizzare nights when you want to sleep and the body says NO!....still all was not lost!  I was able to watch The Resturant on catch up.   How on earth, those two floppy haired Prats are still there I do not know!....they make my blood boil!  they are a true example of how to talk a turd into a treat. The sooner Raymond wipes that smirk of his Clarins face the better! They are more annoying than toothache!


I won't even mention the Jungle fiasco! but all i want to say is....KIM PLEASE SMACK HER ! Although is it just me or could Kim be Katie's Mother?


Looking forward to Chrimbo this year, we are trying to avoid the spend , spend , spend, mentality..we have so many decorations we need no more, although a bag of vintage glass balls in the Red Cross for 50p were justified. We even have a 24lb goose in our freezer from last Christmas that we didnt cook, will it be ok? or should I just put it in the garden with a carrot on it and call it a snowman!


Looking forward to crafting in the caravan this winter, hopefully it will be like this....


Just heard on the radio that LARDON Jordan may quit the jungle, how will we survive! We will just have to play......I'm a celebrity get me out of here! at home, I've dust off my Crocodile Dundee hat and Happy is trying to squeeze into her Ann Summers zebra swimsuit, its not her size but it fits just like Jordans!!


If youve got a few mins this may make you laugh......





P.S I've also started twittering....So if you fancy a daily laugh....please follow me!


 Hopefully I'll make you smile...
fred x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so funny, I love the way you express yourself. Keep the laughter coming.

love Katie

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I kept the link to your blog in my favourites list, Fred.
Happy to see you are back and feeling better. Love looking at your art; it's great. Hope you and yours have a good, stressless holiday season. Cheers, Eileen in Arkansas, US.

Vicki said...

thank god you're back. you were missed!

Meri Wiley said...

OMG does "The Restaurant" still play over there? How many years has it been on now? You're blog is looking great, I'm still waiting to see what you make with the stuff I sent you.

Cheers,
Meri